Pages

Saturday 25 May 2013

Cubby House

So, I had the day off on Thursday, and spent my day building a cubby house for the boys, which they love (although when I got home on Friday, Nik was "fixing" inside it, and when I asked him what he was doing, he responded, "Trying to build it properly, Dad."). Then, this afternoon, while Cheree and Calvin were away at a fundraiser, I took some shots of my two oldest in their brand new favourite thing.

I can't decide between colour or Black and White on these, but both boys liked the colour ones better, so I've gone with those on all but my "happy accident" (an unplanned shot that turned out to be the best of the lot).






3 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love them!!
    Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics - they worked out very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Danielle and Martin.

    ReplyDelete

Please, tell me your thoughts on this post.