Pages

Friday 12 August 2011

Nik turns two!

Two years ago, we welcomed our first child into the world. Now, as I'm sure you're all aware, turning two is quite the big event; there's cakes to make, balloons to blow up, sugar to be consumed in unhealthy amounts, and loads of fun to be had.


Now that everyone has gone home, and Nik is having a nap (I don't think I've seen him this tired, in the afternoon, for a while), I have a chance to go through the photos from the day so far. While I'm not going to upload the entire set, as there are just too many, here are a few photos that I would like to share.


Preparing the Cakes


Unwrapping Presents



The Cake




The Guests





The Loot



Isaac Chilling Afterwards



Credit goes to Leon for the shots of Nik with the cake, and to Cheree for the shot of Nik giving Isaac a kiss.

4 comments:

  1. VERY nice!!! HAPPY birthday to Nik... doesn't time just fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure does, Sharon. Definitely doesn't feel like it's been two years already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Dave. Cake shot turned out well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Leon. I'm pretty happy with that one (and the rest of the food shots that I did) too. Not something I usually do, so I'm happy it worked as well as it did. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please, tell me your thoughts on this post.