Pages

Thursday 26 December 2013

Crab Spider and Experimental Backgrounds

This afternoon, Nik convinced me to follow him around searching for bugs for him to "take photos of". He's four, and his camera is a cheap plastic toy inspired by the movie, "Cars".
Nevertheless, I followed him around, helping him take imaginary photos of imaginary bugs until we stumbled on this little beauty. I couldn't pass on the opportunity, and so I went to grab my own camera to take a few shots.

Not wanting to have a brown, dirty background, I placed a few different things behind the subject (ranging from a pink Hibiscus flower, to a purple plate, a red plant pot, a blue watering can and a blue card). Here are the results.

Let me know what you think down below in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me your thoughts on this post.